Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LIst

1. Where is your cell phone? Right in front of me.
2. Where is your significant other? Who?
3. Your hair?Are they asking where is my hair? Cuase it's on top of my head. Are they asking color - blonde... with some help from a bottle.
4. Your mother? My hero
.5. Your father? I'm sure he's somewhere praying right now.
6. Your favorite thing? My cell phone.
7. Your dream last night? ??????
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
9. Your dream/goal? To raise my children well.
The room you're in? Living room...
.11. Your hobby? Photography
12. Your fear? Someone taking one of my girls.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Somewhere with my girls
.14. Where were you last night? At the Biltmore estate taking pictures.
15. What you're not? Stupid
16. Muffins? Lemon poppyseed.
17. One of your wish list items? New camera
18. Where you grew up? Minnesota
19. The last thing you did? Went potty.
20. What are you wearing? Jeans & tshirt
21. Your TV? Is playing something I don't know what.
22. Your pets? Are long gone and I miss some of them.
23. Your computer? I adore
24. Your life? Stressful
25. Your mood? Stressed
26. Missing someone? Yep
27. Something you're not wearing? Bra
29. Favorite store? TARGET
31. Like someone? Like lots of people
30. Your summer? We will be OUTSIDE
32. Your favorite color? BLUE
33. When is the last time you laughed? About 2 minutes ago.
35. Who will resend this? I hate that question.
36. Food? Pizza
37. Favorite word? Hoity Toity

No comments:

Post a Comment